A review of Yankee Candle by Lolls written on Tuesday 27th of May 2014
Myself and my family were in Yankee Candle in Livingston and in order to smell the candle you might want to purchase you have to remove the lid from the jar! Hundreds of people must do this every day whilst in the shop this making the glass weak! My daughter who is 19 so not a wee kid went to place the lid back on the jar and the jar cracked this meaning I had to pay for this candle which was £19.99. Whilst at the checkout the assistant said we can dispose of this for you! My answer "if I am paying for if I am taking it!" So how many of yankee candle staff have cracked candles free of charge making their homes smell lovely I ask?? I will not be shopping in yankee candle again as like I said lids go on and off these jars all day long which surely weakens the glass and unfortunate people like myself then leave the shop having paid for faulty goods! .
NOTE: Reviews are submitted by visitors of our site. The contents of this page are in no way representative of the entity being reviewed, Yankee Candle, and are merely third party opinions. Edinburgh Online accepts no liability in respect of any material submitted by visitors and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy. For further details, see our Terms & Conditions.
Map showing Yankee Candle on Livingston Designer Outlet